Friday, March 21, 2014

Dupe For High End Blushes

So I been investing in high-end blushes and one day it hit me that I should find  dupe to all these lovely blushes that I enjoyed. So I walked in Target one day and saw this pretty blush from Elf called "mellow mauve" and was like "oh this is a nice everyday blush" and you know it, this was the dupe to all my favorite high-end blushes. Elf's blush in 'mellow mauve" is the dupe for The Balm "Houndstooth," Tarte "exposed," and Hourglass "Mood Exposure."  Below are picture of the swatches.


This is the swatches of all the four blushes together, side-by-side. And you can tell the differences, but once you wear them, they almost look alike and at times I can't even tell the difference of them. Doing the swatches, I was scared, myself, to get them mix up. So the top picture just shows the blushes in a darker lighting and the bottom just shows the blushes in a lighter lighting.  

Yes, the higher-end blushes does stay on longer, have a longer life wearing, but for an everyday make-up look, I do prefer the Elf blush. Remember, the Elf blush is not a stain or waterproof like the Tarte and The Balm, but as a dupe, this is the best one I found, as a drug store blush compared to a high-end blush.

So I hope this helps those of you who are looking for a dupe for one of these high-end blushes or if you can't afford one of these high-end blushes, you now know a dupe for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment